20.7.12

imlovinit: CURATING THE CURATED

Are you guys on Pinterest yet or what? I am, and on tuesdays and thursdays, Trendland posts a new Curating the Curated collage about one color only, for general mood board/color inspiraish purposes, I suppose. I dont know about you guys but I love looking at collections of things that are just one color. I also wonder if theres a better term for what I just described? Heres what they look like, to give you an idea (these are my favorites so far): 







Only, if general primary/secondary colors like red and blue just get one collage each, at two colors a week, I wonder how long this series can go on? Because I can only think of like, maybe fifteen more colors, including metallics, before theyd have to start getting more specific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment