3.2.14

moptop


Felix won't let me cut his hair for the life of him. The longer it gets, the more he starts to remind me of  something. Or should I say, someones...


You could paste him right in there! It got me thinking about this album, which is great. I love baby Beatles! And I always have! For me, anything from Please Please Me to Help! is like musical chicken soup, or mashed potatoes, or whatever comfort food you like. So I don't know why it didn't occur to me to play some until now, considering how insufferably mopey I've been these past few weeks. I'm just trying to get it together upinhere. Felix and I had a pretty good time listening to this and flopping around in my bedroom this afternoon while he watched me reorganize my sock drawer (more on that later). I even taught him how to do the twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment