30.10.13

swing dress fever

One of my favorite campaigns this season is Saint Laurent, starring Cara Delevingne in a beautiful seaside building with amazing windows.





That last image especially really speaks to me. I relate to that girl, and also, I want that dress! Coincidentally, I find myself perpetually drawn to nearly every one of these super sweet "swing" and "smock" dresses I keep seeing on Asos. So perfect for layering over tights and leggings in the winter.

 

clockwise: 
smock dress in mono plaidbutton through smock dress, smock dress in ginghamsmock dress in oversized dark floral

Unfortunately, I'm on a non-christmas-related spending freeze at the moment, or I'd take advantage of the 20% cupofjoe sale they're having this weekend. But, I'm trying to get all my holiday shopping out of the way early so it doesn't sneak up on me and drain my como-party fund. In case you didn't know, dear columbia, I do plan to party! I can't wait, already!

No comments:

Post a Comment