10.9.13

i've said it before (and i'll say it again)


Isn't it a bummer when things don't work out the way you planned? Things that captivate you from afar aren't always so rosy in person--it's the story of my entire, fickle life, and of the past few weeks. But why waste time on things that don't make you happy? It's just like I always say: you have to Follow Your Heart. I'm a gemini for heaven's sake... what, am I going to dedicate my entire life to doing just one thing, forever? There's no time like the present to re-asses your priorities and try to make your life more like you want it to be--and if you can figure out exactly what that means, so much the better. 

Anyway, that's what I'm working on these days. But, of course, I'm having a hard time! Isn't late summer funny? The anticipation of cooler weather not-yet-realized makes it hard for me to focus on much of anything... and the heat! My god, the heat! Indian Summer they call it, I believe. So in-between-y. Let's get a move on, already!



No comments:

Post a Comment