6.4.12

im lovin it: THIS STUFF WITH FRENCH WRITING ON IT?

First, I have an on-going love affair with this stupid sweater (or should I say jumper?!) from ASOS that they never have in stock in my size when I have the money to buy it, and theyd probably laugh at me if I actually wore it in Europe anyway but its cute so shut up about it:


Also, Ive mentioned this ring before and I cant quite figure out why I like it so much--maybe because it reminds me of this other Dior ring that my sister Daisy had that I still want that just said Jadore in rhinestones--but I know that I like it and also that I shall never have it, because Im pretty sure it costs like six-hunnerd doll-hairs:


Lastly, I saw these pillow cases in a recent installment of The Glow, and sort of really liked them and want them, not for a childs room, but for my own. I think theyd be pretty easy to make yourself if you had the time and the wherewithal, and maybe some stencils:



images from here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment