4.5.12

omg:nyc


Here we are in New York! I told you we were coming. Were staying with Chases lovely sister Amanda in what has proven itself a much larger apartment than I imagined (but dont get any ideas, its still pretty small) in the lower east side. Chase, Felix and I just finished up a deliciously lox-y breakfast at Tompkins Square Bagels, followed by coffee and walk around the neighborhood. How quintessential, no? Last night we had dinner at Esperanto, a delicious Brazilian restaurant in the neighborhood--I had the tuna seviche, and it was delicious! Its so refreshing to be somewhere new, and so so nice to be able to walk ourselves around, instead of the constant driving required in Ohio. 

On our agenda this weekend:

lunch from a falafel truck this afternoon
Pylos tonight for dinner
the Bronx Zoo  the Highline park (weather permitting)
lunch at Ma Peche on monday with my bff and her boyf

and hopefully some cool museums! I need to look up which ones are free, and when...

So exciting! So much fun!

image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment