29.1.13

pabral gurung for target

Graphic floral prints are cool but you know they wont last long, and will look foolish to our children looking back at pictures in old magazines. Itll be like those horrible mustard-colored wall-papery florals from the seventies. You know what I mean? Which is why I hate to love some of the prints featured in the latest designer capsule collection for target, by Prabal Gurung. In particular, that black and floral panel dress looks cute and oh so flattering. But my favorite thing(s) about this collection, by far, are the shoes. Ankle strap heels are so sexy and timeless, especially if you avoid the dresden blue and sulfur spring (?) shades and just go with black. But I wish they came in tan! 





lookbook via refinery29

2 comments:

  1. i want all of those shoes! do you know if they are part of the collection at target??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sort of surprise to find that not everything in the lookbook is actually part of it, but the shoes definitely are. I want them, too!

    ReplyDelete