29.11.12

the best holdiay cards!

already blogged about the collage work of Amanda White, but I just wanted to tell you guys about this, because shes taken her portraits of various famous authors homes and turned them into the best, sweetest, most non-denominational holiday cards I can imagine. Pictures of houses are always so sweet to me, and these are jolly, seasonal, and historically significant. You can choose from the homes of Virginia WoolfJohn KeatsThe Brontës, or Jane Austen--three cards for $12. I only wish she did a set with one of each, because I personally think that makes more sense than buying three of a kind. But what do I know?!


ps: Im a blogger now so I have to do a gift guide, apparently. Look for them as soon as its december!

images via here

No comments:

Post a Comment