26.12.12

on gifts


Speaking of toiletries... I dont know much about christmas and sometimes (rarely) I dont even know what I want for christmas, but for me, gifts of beauty are some of the best. Like, for example, the NARS lipstick I just ordered myself with a gift card from my grandparents; or the sweet, shiny little hair ties I got from my sister-in-law; or the yummy, handmade and adorably-wrapped peppermint soap that my friend Jennifer gave all us girls at the christmas party last week (nice packagine or cute wrapping adds to the whole christmasy vibe, even if its something you order for yourself). Theyre not big and theyre not exceptionally fancy but having little treats like these is such a nice thing, especially in the winter when its not as easy to feel pretty about yourself. You know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment