8.12.12

now that thats all over with...


Finding out the Pantone Color of The Year is like finding out which animal in the Chinese Zodiac the year belongs to. Actualy, to me, its a little more exciting. I love how they forecast a color instead of reviewing the year and deciding which one most embodied it. So prophetic. Last year, if you remember, it was Tangerine Tango--and sure enough, orange was huge in 2012... or, as huge as a color can really be. Anyway, this year theyve chosen the complete opposite of a fiery reddish-orange: Emerald Green. One of my favorites, you guys! Seriously! Green is the coolest color, I believe, and this rich, jungle-y, mermaid-y, blue-tinted Emerald is so beautiful and compelling. I hope this bodes well for our 2013!

plus, I like how it rhymes. 


images via here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment