18.12.12

this is the best!

Im not sure where I first saw the work of Joris Kuipers, which is silly because it was certainly very recently. But Im completely blown away by it. I know people always say things like this, and I know they always say that they say things like this but that this time they really mean it... but honestly, this could be my favorite artwork of all time, effectively combining my two favorite mediums, watercolor and collage. I dont want to go on and on like an idiot about it, and Im not quite sure what to say anyway. But if any of you have an extra one-and-a-half grand to throw around this holiday season, one of these deconstructed water-color paintings would make the perfect Christmas/housewarming gift for yours truly. Just saying!




images via saatchionline

No comments:

Post a Comment